Lakme experince very pathetic
Jan 11, 2015 12:06 PM 37087 Views
(Updated Jan 11, 2015 12:08 PM)

Me & my sister had visited lakme saloon at churchgate and had the worst experience. I was accompanying my sister & we both were very excited about her new haircut & highlights. For this appointment I left my 4 months old baby at home & my sister took a day off at her work. During consultation we were been told that Lakme don't do any service for the costumer having nits in the hair.

Listening to this I was very astonished. I tried explaining 1or 2 should be fine as we all have it. But they kept arguing that it's a policy. I agree every company has their own regulation but during the appoappoint the staff needs to inform the customer about this kind of policy. No where on the Lakme's website this rule has been posted. I left the saloon in a very embarrassing way & also it was a waste of time & money. We immediately went to Juice saloon at keeps corner & trust me they dint only do the service for us but also advised us the solution to prevent the nits. The service provided in juice was excellent and very professional.

In lakme we were treated as if it's a big disease. My sister being a doctor said that they never make such differences between their patients who are suffering from hell lot of disease but to her surprise she was shocked with such ill treatment given to their customers. In spite of writing a bad feedback in the saloon their was no apology call from customer service.

Lakme Beauty Salon - Mumbai