Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Feather like finish in seconds......
Jan 03, 2017 11:49 PM 1552 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends today I am going to review about lakme absolute mattreal skin mousse.It costs INR 550 for 25 gm.It comes in round cute bottle with silver greyish finish the packaging is just so cute that I can't stop praising it anyway lets talk about the shades unfortunately there are 3 shades available to choose from -light, medium, dark.however I choose the light shade that is ivory fair and it matches my skin tone perfectly.It has a very light, feather like texture, when you will touch it it has creamy texture but when you will apply it on your skin it will give you a powder finish.It just blends smoothly, don't clog pores, doesn't give cakey finish, no tricky application.even I think you don't need a brush to blend this product, your hands can do the magic itself.Talking about the coverage it has medium coverage, best for every day use.you don't need a compact after this product unless you have a very oily skin.It stayed on me for about 4-5 hrs.But it doesn't remain for 16 hrs as it claims.Talking about the cons-it has only 3 shades, dry skin beauties will require to moisturise their face a lot before application, and 550 rupees is a little expensive for a medium coverage product.from my side it is a best product to use on regular basis.so thumbs up for it.

Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Mousse