Fragrance:

Feb 23, 2017 11:17 AM 1348 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hi all,

I always was a no-no foundation person as my skin would look patchy and dark after sometime whenever I used foundation.

My friend recommended me Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Mousse. Though I am blessed with a good glowing skin, I was keen to try on some products which would look great on my skin during functions. I tried the Ivory Fair shade 1. I loved this product. It is feather light weight. The fragrance is light and mesmerising.

The trick which I use while using this product is, first and foremost apply light weight moisturiser to my face. Let is settle for 2 minutes. Then by applying Lakme Mousse dots all over my face I spread it evenly. A little bit of concealer as I have dark circles and then I spray Lotus toner all over my face to set the mousse(this make sure the dramatic look stays for almost 8 hours for parties and functions which are for extended period of time)

Later on, I complete the step with light weight loose Lakme powder. And Bingo, I am all set for my party and function look which looks natural as well as dramatic. The best thing about it is it lasts for longtime. Attaching a recent pic of mine where I applied it and was showered with lots of compliments for my smooth, glowing and dramatic makeup.

Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Mousse