Fragrance:

Best mousse available - Lakme
Jul 02, 2017 02:30 PM 1420 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Here I share my own experience with Lakme Absolute Mousse.

This is one of the best make up product I got to know ever. I have been using it for 2 years now and I love it so much that I avoid foundations and bb/cc creams. Lets get detailed review about the product.

Fragrance- Mild

Ease of use- this mousse glides very easily on my skin and the texture I get is just amazing.

benefits- I get flawless skin in no time and I don't even feel to set it with compact powder. I don't feel like I have applied something on my face because of its smoothness.

How to use: You can easily apply it directly on your skin using your fingertips.

Skin type: It is good for all skin types. I have heard that girls with oily skin should not apply it but seriously. I have super oily skin and I never got any kind of problem after using this mousse.

Value for Money- The price is on higher side but the product is really worth it.

My Ratings: 5/5