Fragrance:

Lakme Absolute NOTREAL Skin Mousse
Oct 01, 2016 12:22 AM 1717 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

'Feather light texture with a mousse to powder finish for breathable natural skin' this is what Lakme Absolute Mattreal skin mousse claims. It contains SPF 8, which protects the skin from UV rays. It comes in six shades: Honey fair, Golden light fair, Rose fair, Beige honey, Golden medium & Ivory. The price of the product is Rs.550 for 25 gm, which is little expensive being an Indian product. The shape of the container makes it more small. I came across this product in lifestyle, I wanted a foundation with SPF so that it protects my skin from sun damage. But unfortunately it does not justify what it claims. I have normal skin, but after the application of this product it gives me a cakey look. Its not at all feather light infact, I feel heavy after the application. One more disappointment from Lakme. Instead of this I would recommend Maybelline Matte dream mousse. The price is also somewhat equal.

Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Mousse