Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Lakme

Varanasi India
So weightless mosses
Apr 26, 2017 12:52 PM 2736 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hi guys,

Today I am going to review a newly launched liquid lipsticks from Lakme, since I was looking for a good liquid lipstick, so I get super excited when It came to know that lakme has launched a new multipurpose liquid lipstick.

I bought this from Lakme store, they have launched almost 10 super gorgeous shades they have the most wearable, red's, pinks, plums and orange shade, each shades are really suitable for Indian skin tone all shades have different name written on them.

The packaging is really classy and luxurious. These lipsticks comes in a pretty rose gold coloured cardboard box the lipstick is inside the box.

As it name says it is for lips and checks both this is the first lakme lip and cheek mousses.

It is in mousses texture which is really weightless, this lipstick gives matt and natural finish, texture is very soft .

I use it as lipstick and sometimes as a blush it gives very natural colour to my cheeks

This lipsticks are idea for office and collage going girls

I use them for office, staying power is just awesome and so easy to use I really needs to swipe to get the desire colour.

Really nice lipstick from lakme go for it.

Price : Rs.575