Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Lakme

Go Matte girl
Jan 26, 2018 05:06 PM 664 Views (via iOS App)
(Updated Jan 26, 2018 08:01 PM)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Iam really happy today writing this review as new launches thrill me to bits. I went to my local beauty store and was pleasantly surprised to see some new matte lip stuff from Lakme. When I went ahead and swatched them, I saw 10 shades which will cater to most skin tones. Then again, I was happy to see the pricing at INR 575. Believe me or not, this product in just one even layer lasted on my lips for 5-6 hours with meals. It did vanish from the centre lightly after meals, but still the product felt very long lasting. Staying power on my cheeks really surprised me. I wore it on my bare skin and trust me, one dot on each cheek gave me a very strong color; this is a very strong color to wear. I loved how the blush looked on my pink skin tone. The blush lasted on me for 6-7 hours! Believe me! May be the pigment on this one is very strong, but still great staying power both as a lip and cheek color.

Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Lip and Cheek Color