Fragrance:

My Holy Grail
Apr 02, 2017 07:57 PM 1548 Views
(Updated Apr 02, 2017 08:00 PM)

Fragrance:

I have been using the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus for over a year. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product has turned out to be my holy grail skincare item. The texture of the cream is very light and it gets absorbed really easily into the skin. It has a very soothing fragrance. The packaging is sleek and travel-friendly.

I cleanse my face with a face wash from the same range before applying the cream. It is extremely effective at treating and reducing active acne as well as acne scars on the skin. However, you would have to use the product for at least 4 weeks to see a considerable difference. Very few products suit my sensitive skin and I am glad this one did. I would highly recommend this cream to all those who are troubled by acne and pimples, and don't know which product to turn to for rescue. This moisturizes the skin and also treats it so that your skin actually starts appearing flawless after consistent use. Despite the high price point, I would say that this cream is real value for money since you need just a tiny amount for application and one tube would last several months.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus