LYF

Budaun India
Do not buy
Jul 26, 2017 10:26 PM 2686 Views (via Android App)

Today I am telling you about the LYF Flame 2 which launched by the Reliance Jio company.I faced many problems with that during using this and also my sister very disappoint from this.Last month I bought this phone for my sister but this phone has not liked her because this phone getting hang when many apps use at same time and main disadvantage of this phone that we can not install more than 10 external app from play store because after usable apps install it shows the memory full such as Facebook, Messanger, whats app, Hike and other apps.These kind of apps take large space of the phone after install and it also consume much RAM while using these apps same time in this phone.

Many times my sister told me about these problems but I have not shortout these problems and Third disadvantage of this phone, this phone has internal memory is 8GB but user only use 2-3 GB memory but these memory fill after install usable app.Its camera is 5MP rear and 2MP Front but  picture quality is poor.However, its RAM is 1GB but it works as 512MB RAM that means this phone not gives good performance.Its sound quality is less and it gives less sound.By the way its features are user friendly and it all features good.Its UI is not attractive.It is not good looking and not much attractive but this is value for money.If I talk about battary backup that is very poor battary backup at call and at internet because it has less battray capacity. So guys I suggest that you do not bough this smartphone.I gives only 2 star for this.

LYF Flame 2