Worst Salon Ever!
Mar 28, 2012 09:51 PM 4178 Views

I've been going to beauty salons in Bangalore over a couple of yrs, but this is the worst experience I ever had. I went to get my hair straightened, and they charged 6k for that, after 3-4 days when I washed my hair, I felt proper straightening hadn't happened, and to that my hair had become more frizzy and ugly looking. When I approached them, the person named Raju started giving me'gyaan' over hair straightening, and talking in rude lingo about how nothing can be done.

When I got agitated, they agreed to re-do the straightening free of cost. After that, for a couple of more days, they never gave an appointment, and once they called me in the middle of my work that they can do the straightening at that time only, and won't do it in future. The same day I went to the place and asked them for this presumptuous attitude, and they said after about 6 weeks, they'll redo.

Today, I went to the place again to get an appointment, and this lady, Jyoti, and guy Raju said I'd have to give 50% the price to redo. When I said you agreed to do it for free earlier, they said the conversation never happened, and if I'd give them 50% the price, only then they'll do it, else "walk out of the salon".

PLEASE DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS SALON, AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM GETTING A MIGRAINE!

Write a Review on LOreal Look Zeon - Bangalore