Stay Away from LNS
May 16, 2012 10:22 PM 1747 Views

Recently I used LNS Packers and Movers for shifting my household articles within Hyderabad city. I was thoroughly dissatisfied with their service.

For all their tall claims regarding having ISO something compliant, their customer service is pathetic. Their alacrity in responding to your calls and seeming to attend to your needs evaporates once they book your order.

This company is merely a call center outsourcing the orders to small players around and bagging the commission. I found this out when they transported my goods and even though the agreement was that they unpack the cartons and settle the house after transportation, they simply did the vanishing act after dumping the cartons in the new house. Wonder how they managed it? After the initial assessment and agreement with LNS, a new person appears on the scene on the day of shifting. He claimed to be coming from Express transport which he said is a sister concern of LNS. I called up LNS and verified this. Then they get a very small auto-trolly instead of a larger DCM like van and assure me saying that the smaller vehicle is convenient for city transport. They make three trips. Before each trip, they asked my wife approximately one third of the agreed amount as advance. She gave the money without any suspicion. On the last trip, they simply dump all the cartons in the new premises and vanish. They have already earned more than what any other transport agency charges.

Next day while unpacking we find the contents of one of the crockery box is completely broken. When I visit the old premises, one of the neighbours informs me that while reversing the vehicle a carton fell down and hearing the noise she came out to check. They assured her that nothing was amiss. Unfortunately I got to know this on the following day. I drove straight away to their office carrying the broken crockery box. I was in for a rude shock. The staff there not only refused to entertain my complaint, but also started abusing me with rude and filthy language. Prominent among them were their manager Mr Nagraj and Satish. Out of sheer shame being assaulted with filthy language I left their office.

Their reasoning for the broken crockery: They are anyways old. Even human life is not guaranteed. Even if you insure the goods, the insurance does not cover crockery!

If you are prepared to pay high fees and would like experience humiliation and ridicule apart from losing your hard-earned money, I would recommend LNS.

LNS Packers and Movers - Hyderabad