hyderabad India
Good packer
Jun 01, 2012 05:34 PM 1626 Views
(Updated Jun 01, 2012 05:37 PM)

I wanted to shift the stuff from Hyderabad to Delhi and was just thinking as to whose services needs to be availed. I finally zeroed it on lns Packers and Movers . As committed by them, their team arrived my place on time with properly and neatly dressed. They completed the packing and loading too on time and I was really amazed at their timely services. At the destination too, the things were handled very professionally and all my stuff reached absolutely safe and sound without a single scratch.

In this entire move , I noticed that the top management of the company also get involved.

I whole heartedly appreciate their manager -Mr. Nagaraj Goud, who personally came to my house to supervise whether everything was going on in perfect shape.

Folks, you would not believe that I found the same gentle man pick up my phone on my first call enquiring about the rates. Its just remarkable that a person of a Director Level gets involved and monitors his teams performance.

I am sure that people like him would surely take this company altogether to a different heights. I recommend that their services can be utilized by anybody .

LNS Packers and Movers - Hyderabad