This packers & movers company is a broker company
Apr 26, 2013 04:03 PM 1200 Views

Dont fell into miracle of the words of Nagaraju Goud. A Big Cheat. This is the worst packers and movers in the hyderabad city. They will not serve your items on time and also charge whole amount on time of booking and also ask for extra amount on delivery also.

The owner Nagaraju Goud will never pick up your call and never respond to your SMS once you handover your items for shifting. You have to loose all your hopes once you gave your items for shifting. This is the worst company. They will not serve your goods in proper shape and also your items will be missed. After checking the above reviews, now I got realized.

Recently, I asked him to shift my items from Hyderabad to Delhi, he promised me to shift the items in week.He took 4months and shifted half of the items with the broken status. Also, half of the items(worth 45000) still not shifted. He is not responding to my calls and SMS. I almost called him more than 1000 times. He never responds. I lost all my hopes for the remaining items.

If you still want to give with this packers and movers, it will be ur bad luck and fate. Never go for this LNS PACKERS AND MOVERS. THIS IS THE WORST, BAD PACKERS in the entire city. Also, just went through the above reviews, 4 are negative reviews and 1 is positive review.

That positive review is also given by the owner. Now, you can assume the cheating and cunning behavior of the owner/manager NAGARAJ GOUD.

LNS Packers and Movers - Hyderabad