Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Misunderstood
Aug 16, 2005 10:22 PM 6674 Views
(Updated Aug 16, 2005 10:22 PM)

Road Grip:

Actuallay I was a sad user of my bike, thought it was the worst bike, so I was little down so modified with fitting it with eliminator wheel base, engine gurd and enfield hadle, and ofcourse a expansion chamber. once it so happened went to long ride with frds and I asked my frd to test te initial(pickup). he got a nice rx135 so it was a string t road. I was really taked aback, my bike was keeping in touch with rx135. and in initaily my bike was really sompeting with rx 100. and if u want to know the real pullingof this bike, try accelarating more than the limit and change the gear. u will kow the real pulling. it has damn great pulling. and I lost intrest in my bike wen I raced with a pulsar but my bike caught up with pulsar in 1 and 2 gear. even did a wheeling in 2nd gear. if u tune the bike u could easy outrun a pulsar. my bike produce 10 bhp and my bikes top speed is 105km and gives a mileage of only 40km/lit. riding comfortablity is very bad and shock is very bad. big bike!!!!!!!

LML Energy