Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Average bike
Jun 16, 2016 04:15 PM 5673 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

LML Energy FX – 1, 00, 000 Kms Review by Jean Johny

March 24, 2012  Deepak

Yes guys, you read it right, 1, 00, 000 KMS and LML Energy FX! This bike is no more in production but nevertheless a quality product from LML. I bought this bike in 2001 and it’s been a long journey with it! It was not intentionally that I chanced upon this bike, it was all destiny. Let’s rewind to a decade back, for a while!

I joined for Engineering in Bangalore in 2001 and badly needed a bike for daily commuting. I phoned back home and informed about my need and my mother assured that she would talk to my father. I’m from Cochin, Kerala and father was working abroad. I had only 2 bikes in my dreams then, CBZ and Suzuki Fiero.

Luckily, my father agreed and my mother entrusted her brother to get a bike for me, without my knowledge! His friend had a LML showroom at that time and also he was impressed by the bike that he purchased that for me. Now the curious me was informed that the bike is ready and honestly, I was shocked after hearing the name! Nobody in my college had this bike and only very few LML bikes I found in Bangalore! I had no other option, but headed to Cochin to bring the bike to Bangalore.

LML Energy