Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Power all the way
Apr 15, 2003 08:49 PM 5902 Views
(Updated Apr 15, 2003 08:53 PM)

Road Grip:

I have got this bike lml energy and now i'm a very proud owner. it 4 stroke bike and it always gives u the feeling of a 2 stroker. it has such power and pick up capacity tht one can enjoy 2 stroke pleasure. because of its 4 strok ability one can get really good mileage. its been around 1 yr I have this bike and during this period it never disappointed me.

it does'nt need servicing at frequent enterval.its almost maintenance free.it has got really comfortable seat that one can drive for a long route without feeling tiredness.

as far as its weight is consider, I must say it disappoints at this factor. its really more heavy if we compare it with a normal 4 stroke bike. I did not like its lights also. looking at its shape and weight I must say its lights are not that powerfull.

this bike is really a pleasure for college guys and people who like poweful bike.

this is not a proper bike for married people coz its too heavy to drive with wife specially in crowded bazar. its very difficult and hard to drive this bike with wife and kids easily. this is most suitable for young people.

LML Energy