Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

LML Energy- The ultimate 110 cc bike
Jan 02, 2006 02:16 PM 6656 Views
(Updated Jan 03, 2006 11:06 AM)

Road Grip:

Hi Guys,

4 Years back I bought LML Energy. I had some sort of fear while buying because it was the first time that LML has launched bike. But as we all know that LML had a great market in Scooters. But my expectation came true. I am really proud of my bike. When compared to other 100 cc bikes LML Energy is the best. It gives a mileage of 55-60 and it wont vibrate even if u go in 80-90 kmph. Maintainance cost is also very less and spare parts are also cheap. But as we all know people know only two brands in market hero honda and Bajaj.

It has a sexy look with a powerful engine of 110 cc and 9 Bhp with 3 valves. Can go upto 95kmph. Once in 3 month I give it for servicing. I will pay only 300-400 Rs for each service, maintainance is very cheap. Road grip is really good. Unlike other 100 cc bike it wont skid. Braking is good. Disc brake and electric start is optional.

I will update the specification tomorrow.

LML Energy