Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Best 1 driven so far...
Jan 04, 2006 04:19 PM 6609 Views
(Updated Jan 04, 2006 04:19 PM)

Road Grip:

I must say I've used caliber, splendour, all in its segment of 115 ccs bikes, but this one is real cool.

The LML Energy Fx design, styling is real cool, its advanced fuction really impressed me also the average is quite good in city driving like Kanpur where there are hardly any roads to drive.

ALso the best feature in the bike I liked is ''side stand gear lock'', unlike if your side-stand is open the gears will not shift, hence you cann't move your bike, that means safety to the driver as remmebering him that the side stand is open, hence protecting the accidents.

I have seen many other bike owners with such problems and it has resulted in accidents, I feel all other companies muct use this feture with their all the bikes, as this will enhance in reducing accidents.

Also the other good thing is its ''visor'', the mask like thing over its headlight is also pretty cool, and gives its an aero-dynamic shape too.

The another good thing about the shape of its petrol tank, it really is quite good and store a pretty good amount of petrol. Adding another feature to it is the Fuel metre is controlled with some technology I don't know, but as in many other automobiles, when the key is not inserted the fuel meter is not shown, whereas the fuel metre is always updated whether the key is insertedor not.

Many other features are there in it...

I recommend it to be the best bike to be bought in its segment.

Go for it.