Road Grip:

Rs. 46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Cross Roads LML
Jun 24, 2005 02:34 PM 7376 Views
(Updated Jun 24, 2005 02:34 PM)

Road Grip:

Simply a great motorcycle for commuters in the city. The bike is a great looker and an excellent performer!

I bought my first LML motorcycle 2 years back had to think twice before deciding on the Energy FX or Adreno both power packed machines. This was the most skeptical decision I had to ever make. Looking 2 years back now I feel I wasted a few brain cells. There were no reviews back then the bike was very new to the market. The company ''LML'' best known for it's scooters - would they know the ABC of Motorcycles??

Guess they had me at Cross Roads back then. Today I take pride in owning a LML Motorcycle. The Energy FX is great on road and hugs every curve. The suspensions I am a bit not happy with looking at the road conditions Bangalore has to offer. Fuel consumption is towards a high sometimes I manage to get a 60 kilometers on a litre which is quite amazing!

Have been through all free services at the company and must admit their after sales service is great! They do not make money out of you. The only problem I had after 2 years of extensive use of this bike is that the coil burnt out! Out of a sudden the bike just would not start!

Overall I would give this motorcycle a 75 of 100 they could have managed more better power and finishing looks to the motorcycle. Truly a bikers choice..

Cheers