Road Grip:

LML

Bangalore India
LML Beamer
Feb 22, 2005 03:47 AM 9293 Views
(Updated Feb 23, 2005 09:03 AM)

Road Grip:

Why did I buy this?

hmmm.. I had a choice between Pulsar, Unicorn and LML Beamer (had ruled out TVS Fiero!)

Because of my previous bad experience with bajaj, Pulsar was not a choice, then remained Unicorn and Beamer, the styling and the test ride made me buy Beamer in favour of Unicorn. Though it is a tough choice between the 2.

What I like and dislike about this vehicle:

Its very good bike, handling is great.

I like the styling very much.

The extra features of gear lock when side stand is on, emergency lights on indicators, the brake lights on back rest.

Smooth handling and the confidence that I get while riding the bike!!

One thing I dislike is the a little poor shock absorber; its not as comfortable as I'd expected..

My driving experiences with this vehicle:

Its been very good; havent had any problems in my riding for 1500 kms in the last 45 days. I have been getting mileage of about 55 kms (most of the times more than 55); I am sure its pretty good for Bangalore city! (Have got 60 km mileage once or twice before the first service- may be because of my very careful riding?)

The braking is good, gives me the confidence that I could stop at very short distance and not skid!

Who should buy this vehicle? Who shouldn't?

Anyone who doesnt want a Bajaj or other very common bikes, and those who would like a stylish good performer should buy this.

As to who shouldnt? those who dont have access to LML and those who ride on very bad roads!

(My review may sound similar to Overdrive's road test - I cant help it!!!)

LML Beamer