Road Grip:

Rs. 56,325 (Ex-Showroom)

LML

Lml adreno fx 3valve machine
Dec 25, 2016 09:00 AM 4474 Views (via iOS App)

Road Grip:

Hi guys, I own this bike on couple of weeks before ( 12/12/16) .before purchasing I dont know about the performance of this bike ( adreno fx) . I just bought because of this is the first bike in india introduce in sportive look and 3walves and very very rare bike now a days this is the reason which I supposed to bought.after I purchase I have driven some trips in and around tamil nadu great handling, pickup, comfort, speed, .its easliy over take karizma.i cant belive its a 110cc bike.i have surfed about this bike in lot of mechanics and webs.then only came to know its not 109cc its a 173cc.in RC endosment which written 109cc actual bike cc was 173cc.

previous owenr which was driven around 70000 plus.till now the bike performace was bind blowing.still I get mileage in city 62kmpl/- high way 75kmpl/- which was great.none of other four storke bike will give this type of performace amd mileage after 14years.

now a days bikes production making only for money not for memories.

really before 2009 model bikes were very very strong in all aspects.

LML Adreno fx