Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

LG

Awesomest
Dec 26, 2020 11:55 AM 150 Views

This is my personal opinion for the LG Wing smartphone which is something that I bought for my dad. Well, my dad would have never wanted me to buy him such an expensive device, but you know, now he does not allow me to even touch it. Somehow, I used the device and I think this is one of the best smartphones that you can get at a low cost. LG Wing is a 5G smartphone with a really strong built. LG promised suitable durability and they delivered it for sure.

However, the best part of the smartphone is still its stylish dual-screen feature that works quite well for me. I am not a gamer but I tried playing Asphalt 9 on it and it really worked without any lags or jitters. Besides, the smartphone also contains a really good camera. You hold it in the Gimbal mode and the camera offers unprecedented picture quality. Even when you shoot the videos, they come out so good. Really good battery backup as well.

LG Wing