LG

Great device
Dec 26, 2020 11:53 AM 144 Views

One of my cousins got this smartphone and you would not believe that the very day she started using it, she dropped it down the stairs. Well, well, to her surprise, the smartphone did not suffer even a scratch and I really like these kinds of tough smartphones that tend to last really long. LG Wing is a dual-screen smartphone and I happened to use it for quite some time. I installed Call of Duty on it and it worked really well. In fact, the controls using two different screens are simply magical and I really cannot describe how good it was.

The display section is really breathtaking and the graphics while gaming was magical. Even the camera section of the device is quite amazing and it took great photos and videos. And even if you do two tasks at a time on it, it never goes slow. So it is a perfect device for gamers and multitaskers and now even I am planning to buy it in some time.

LG Wing