Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Pondicherry India
"CHILL GUYS"-LG Window AC 1 Ton
Nov 11, 2017 09:26 PM 6464 Views
(Updated Nov 13, 2017 07:17 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dear all, I am Ranjith and I am going to share my experience about an Air conditioner known as LG Window AC 1 Ton. Few years ago, on May 2015, I went to work for a company near Chennai. I am from a cool place near kochin.For the first time, I had experienced a pollution mixed heat atmosphere and I couldnt even stay at Home. During Summer season, temperature burns me a lot in my room and I cant even stay home at night thereby increases humidity. Due to some financial reasons, I decided to buy LG Window AC 1 Ton at installment. During the due time, the AC made me to chill both mentally and physically. I felt more coolness in short time nearly around 5 minutes. You cant even believe that you feel more chillness at the temperature of 27.

It produces a little noise but the compressor is well and fine. As a biggest and quite popular brand, you can trust it and buy it guys.It really guarantees a promising life and a great quality as per its price range.

LG has met a really good quality product. I set up this air conditioner with Inverter V which optimizes vane and louver to function well. It has a really good conduct of airflow in every nook and corner of the room.Compressor varies automatically to maintain the desired room temperature. They also consumes lower power, so that I could manage my financial stuff. The design of the AC is too well that it has a fluid dynamic design for powerful airflow.

I strongly recommend that if you purchase right capacity AC for your room, then its definitely a good one to buy.

THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR SEEING!

LG Window AC 1 Ton