Cooling and Sound:

LG Window AC 1.5 Ton is energy saver
Dec 13, 2017 11:17 AM 16875 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchased this AC unit after the April in 2016 .The house reached 45 degrees and 60% humidity, making it impossible to sleep. Install was fairly straightforward.However, the screws that attach the top mounting bar required an impact driver to fully seat. I couldn't get them tight enough with just a screwdriver.Also, attaching the side accordions in the windows kit required a very long Phillips head screwdriver . The box contained everything needed to installing it, minus some support pieces of wood, but I had thosse lying around. We put this unit in our master bedroom, which is the only bedroom with a vertically opening window. we set it to max, closed the bedroom door and let it run. within an hour or two, it brought the temperature down to 79 ish and the humidity sown to 60% which felt GREAT compared to before. I didn't that the AC unit doesn't cycle the compressor on/off if you have the dial set to'max" so we woke up freezing in the middle of the night. The next day, I used a hygrometer to gauge where I should set the AC such that it would keep the room comfortable .

LG Window AC 1.5 Ton