Handy:

LG

Gorakhpur India
LG T72 washing machine- washed ur pocket n dreems
Sep 02, 2017 05:11 PM 5669 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 02, 2017 05:13 PM)

Handy:

LG T22CMG22P 6.2 kg wahing machine. As the name and model is so big but performance waise it is two low. I baught this in 2014 and till then I repaired it several times. Regularly I faced problems while using it. Very commen problem of this machine is 'usual cuts of its valves. Many a times I heard from mechanic about it. It is so automatic that I have to take it to the service station lots of time. As it is pretty costly in its segment but performance wise it is so poor. No much space in the machine and sound is quite noisy. If you listen it you feel that there must a problem. But it is none of the worthy. It is below average product from the leaders of the electronic and appliances brand 'LG'. If you are going to purchase it please wait for a while and try another option. Afterall it is your money and it is so important to know where you want to invest it rather than waste it.Please like my views if it would be slight useful for the readers. Thanks for being kind to me.

LG T72CMG22P 6.2 kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine