Handy:

LG

Surendranagar India
LG Washing Machine
Feb 07, 2019 03:29 PM 8651 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Washing machines are very useful now a days as the life of women's are becoming busy day by day. LG washing machines are the best. This LG washing machine is very friendly ti use. It has many nice features which are very usefull to people. It almost takes 55 minutes or an hour to wash clothes.

There are many washing machines available in market which are of low quality and low price. As I have mentioned in my one of the reviews that LG products are my one of the favourite. Almost all electronic appliances present in my house are of LG company. Even our fridge is also of LG company which is also am amazing fridge. This proves that all the products of LG are nice.

It's a fully washing machine. You may wander what is fully washing machine. The washing machines which soaks, washes and dry the clothes are called fully washing machines. Once you put clothes in fully washing machine you have no need to worry about the clothes. While some of the machines are semi which only soaks and dries but di not wash it properly.

If you use a nice detergent powder your clothes will be washed properly and neatly cleaned. Some people have the mentality that machine clothes are not washed properly but I think their mentality is wrong. Well if we talk about the price they are costly but they give an fantastic result means our money is invested in a nice product. And the repairing services are very good. They almost give free service for 2-3 times. It is user friendly and very easy to use.

I have used this product. After using this product only I am reviewing it. Please ignore grammatical mistakes and typing mistakes. I hope my review wil help you to choose your product. Thank You.

LG T7208TDDLP 6.2 kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine