Cooling and Sound:

Don't Buy LG Split Air Conditioners
Aug 03, 2015 12:53 PM 75773 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought 5 LG Split ACs(Three 1 Ton, one 1.5 Ton, & one 2 Ton) @ 3.5 years back for my residence, & am repenting my decision very much.

Most of the important parts(Cooling Coils, etc.) in these LG ACs are all Made in China & they are of Very Very Poor quality  which work at the most the duration of the warranty of 1 to 3 years.

(For example, Cooling Coils are made out of very thin guage aluminium, which gets holes easily & are a major cause of cooling gas leakage; other good brands use Copper Cooling Coils which last for more than 10 years without any problem)!

LG AC AMC is very expensive(pls. read the fine print!) & is really bad w.r.t. parts replacements, additional service charges(even after paying heavily for AMC!), etc. - and is absolutely not worth it.

On top of that, LG Service for ACs which LG outsources is Horrible.I made a terrible mistake in buying LG ACs & I don't recommend anyone to buy LG Split ACs or for that matter any other LG products which are Made in China!

LG Split AC 1 Ton