Cooling and Sound:

Within 1 month of purchase ,10 technician visits
May 14, 2016 12:26 AM 55704 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is the worst experience ever in my entire life, I got this AC for the 4 way cooling paying almost 3 thousand extra for this feature, Here itself we got cheated - Dealer said 2016 m odel and gave us 2015 model - he said that model is not out in the market itself when we called back - And we got from LG showroom madipakkam but can you imagine how cheated we would feel if you get the bill in the name of Chella Mani and Co madipakkam, then after thinking of why waste time, we called for installation.

The installation guy told that 4 way swing not automatic and you have to do the swing manually! what a fraud - then we read the manual and filed a complaint, I had 3 technicians visit on 3 different days and no resolution, the last technician pleads and begs us to wait for 20 days to get the replacement of a part and asks us to close the ticket, After some followup he comes back after a month with the replacement, and the series of trouble started, He fitted the new part and went, Little did we know that water will start dripping and the original complaint remains intact - 4 way cooling not working! now free shower also:(

Again he came and removed the part saying this also is faulty and fitted the old one - Today at 12 o clock at night I am typing this because again the water has started dripping and clearly the 4 way cooling is not working - IN the name of fixing they have really made the damn AC unusable - Imagine water dripping etc, I think AC life time should have reduced by half already . Hard earned 43 thousand rupees is totally wasted along with the long hours and frequent absentism from work - Hate LG - Customer care tells no escalation point atall and no replacement. Absolutely frustrating, I am not going to stop until I get replacement of the product.

List of complaint nos filed with LG

RNA160319016798