Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

LG split 1.5 ton ac
May 17, 2019 08:00 AM 15946 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Feel very bad when people give negetive survey, sometime I hope they are paid for that, because I use to have lg 1.5 ton split ac from 2013 still it is working with no major fault, only some time water drip from water outlet pipe due to accumulation of dirts after service its ok, only once I have those problem, since the time I have bought, and the problem which I face after servicing from local shop that my flip for rotating air was broken due to wrong adjustment of motor or what I don't no, it just look like open mouth. I regularly service my lg ac and still it run smoothly. It is very good product with super cooling ability. It has very fast cooling, jet cooling awesome, it cover vast area in little period of time, it has rotational moving of air, which help to cover each and every corner, no extra sound.good quality service, I enjoy every summer´ s day and night with my lg ac since I bought it. I prefer to suggest buy lg ac to every one. It is realy good product, don't go for negative comment in this review, iam the real user, if you have doubt, you can come and see, even I can show you, my reciept of buying. Enjoy cooling with lg air condition.

LG Split AC 1.5 Ton