Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

LG is not the best AC for your extremely hot room
Mar 03, 2017 03:35 PM 22550 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Summer is on are door and because of the global worming we can not survive without Air conditioner. Air conditioner is really not a good option because this is also one of the major cause of global warming we all know this fact but still we need the air conditioner for are home.

Two year back I brought the LG AS-w186c2u1 1.5 Ton Inverter split air conditioner. This AC's total power consumption is 1500 watts.This is good but not best. Its looks and style is very good but if we talk about the its cooling power which is not satisfactory. My room is in first floor and my room is very hot in the time of summer that's why I consider the LG Air conditioner but this AC is not work and worse part is its sound which is very loud that's why I contact with the LG customer care they sent there technical person but problem is remain same. So I think its quality is not good. You can consider it only if you want to impress your friends otherwise please don't consider it. When I brought this AC its price is near about 60, 000/- rupees.

Apart from that I also concerned about are environment so I use the AC when it is very necessary otherwise I avoid it.

LG Split AC 1.5 Ton