Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

Absolutely Dejected
Mar 14, 2004 09:29 PM 15960 Views
(Updated Mar 27, 2004 07:57 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Shipped the wrong remote of an downcast model. Missing Batteries. A manual that looked likes a puzzle to guess. Broken grill lock! Missing service for days...The hot line numbers in the manual all wrong, and once found, the guy did not even know if such a model exisited! I use to always buy LG until ....Never from now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

Its been almost 25 days since I purchased th AC. Inspite of atleast 15 service request calls' and Emails to there main office. No one has cared to install the AC. The operation is hopeless The LED on the front panel shows Air Purifier, but when set on, switches to Energy saver mode. A function this AC model is not supposed to have. Now I suspect this model is not 1861 (Amazingly there is no model number on the front panel) In the peak of heat season you would expect a company like LG to work effectively. This seems to be a hopeless case for me ..... I'd rather let this piece go and buy a Carrier! I am sure people who are considering to buy will ponder on my experience.

LG LWN-1861 AC