Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

Waste of money buying this product
Jul 18, 2017 01:16 PM 26528 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am a brand conscious guy who like to buy trusted brand's electronics or home appliances.

So I already have lg refrigerator at home using it for more than six years without any problem.

So while purchasing an air conditioner I thought of going with lg hence I bought this 3 star rated 1.5 ton ac from Vijay sales for a price of rs 28500.

I am writing this review after using this ac for one year. I am really disappointed by this product because within 7 months I had a gas leakage problem which was rectified by paying rs-2000 to service boy as it was not covered in warranty.

After that problem again in 6 months gas leakage was found and technician told it's due to damage in coil.I asked technician what's the solution he told that it has aluminum coil inside which needs to be replaced by copper because aluminum coil cannot be rectified while copper coil can be rectified hence he told it will cost you around rs-7000 for replacement.

Hence within one year it gave me repair cost of almost rs-10000.

Useless air conditioner with aluminum coil inside.

LG LSA5PT3D 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC