Cooling and Sound:

31K to 36K this AC is perfect budget AC
Aug 04, 2017 10:50 AM 26971 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

We bought this AC in June 2017 from one of LG Showroom, if you have lying in between 31K to 36K this AC is perfect fit for your budget, after using few of it's feature I would love to share the experience.

Himalaya cooling; I used to turn it on when coming from outdoor, it start Ac at temperature of 18 degree centigrade, and cools me down with in few minutes.

Monsoon comfort technology provides the right cooling during high humidity and monsoon season, it's monsoon now and this feature I found quiet reliable to avoid humidity.

Cooling and sound: Cooling is perfect I am operating it on ECO mode that sets the temperature around 22 degree centigrade and after 1.5 hours it keeps on increasing in descending order. sound is negligible, AC works really quiet

About service support: it's been 3 month I don't have any problem with product, on first day itself LG engineers came and they fitted AC, conducted leak test and given a demo about how to operate the AC etc

I hope that review is useful, thank you

LG LSA5EW3M 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC