Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

Good AC For Small Bedroom
Jul 12, 2015 01:54 PM 54469 Views
(Updated Jul 12, 2015 02:07 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I was using window Ac of LG in my bedroom from long time, but it was consuming a lot of power, so we have thought for change it and buy new split AC for bedroom. My bedroom is not big but its small as normal and as per instruction of my some friend there 1 ton AC will work fine in my room. I have searched some reviews about good 1 ton AC online and found this model. There was one promotional offer was running by online shopping site and they were giving good discount for buy LG AC, so I have decided for purchase this AC online.

Features and Performance

LG LSA3AW3VT1 is BEE 3 Star rated product and can consume very low power in comparison of old Window AC.

This AC comes with 3225 W cooling capacity that ensures you get faster and enhanced cooling in just some moments.

Jet cool function give us chance for make room faster cool in just some minutes and we can get instant rest from warmth.

This LG 1 Ton split air conditioner have anti bacteria filter which fight with germs and we can stay healthy and cool.

There are many other features which are making this ac as very useful and worthy are auto restart,  auto air swing, auto clean mode,  35 dB indoor noise level, 2.99 COP, digital panel display, sleep mode, rotary R22 compressor, Chaos Logic.

Problems

Customer service of the LG is not good after sales, they not come for service on time after many calls and emails too.

Final Words

This AC is not giving cooling like another best brand but its still nice in the reasonable price and lot of new technology and features. I recommending this AC to all people who have small room. You will not be disappointed via using this model by LG

LG LSA3AW3VT1 1 Ton Split AC