Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

LG

Rithal India
Completed my desire very nice ac product.
Jun 26, 2017 06:33 AM 25933 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 26, 2017 06:36 AM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Lg inverter v 1.5t ac : -Wow I m so happy my friend to buy this ac product because of it gives me and keeps me all the time happy. I brought it firsf may when anybody or nebour comes from out side to my room they keepiing apprrciate me as well as inverter ac, and talks to buy they also. It keeps the all day cool my room. There is no extra charge or investment.Services and support: -What I say about its services or supports till now it works properly there is no any fault I faced, god dont do such the in future that I have to support to make it repaire in future. According to my mind and thoght . Its services also would be great.Cooling and sound: - it takes very few minutes nearly 5 minutes to cool the entire room. And dont do much sound which irritates .very good both are sound and cooling.Realiblity and satisfaction: - I trust on it and as well as very satisfied with this product not only I m but also my family too .

LG Inverter V 1.5T AC