LG

Siliguri India
Poor service
Jan 27, 2017 09:26 PM 2806 Views (via Android App)

I was using this phone last year and it was not as my expectation is was not worth for money the quality of the mobile is not good the display is to bad it once fallen into the ground ground my hand and the display was full of cracks and the lens of the camera was effected when I went to the service center they need total 5000rs to recover this damage Camera lens was cost 1000$ so I told them to make it ready after 10 days I went to the service center and ask my mobile they said they need more 15days as beacouse spare parts are not available it's was just taking the phone with out any reason after that I got my mobile more than 25 days spending 5000$. It's a costly mobile how can spare parts not available in market.

The mobile has no external storage so I was facing lots of problem so it's was a mistake to bye this phone with such poor service

LG G2