Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

LG

Absolutely Flat
Oct 27, 2004 09:56 AM 5471 Views
(Updated Nov 03, 2004 02:04 PM)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

LG Flatron 21FA20KV with golden eye.

With great expectations and lot of thought process I had bought this TV choosing over a Sony Wega. The thing I thought this was better was because of pricing and better sound output. But all the expectations fell Flat.

The golden Eye feature is a waste, when you put that ON, all it does is it makes the brightness go dull which cannot be improved and you can hardly view the picture. added to that it starts puting up a blinker at the bottom which keeps on appearing like the adds in the cricket match. The sound quality is one of the most pathetic, my mom has a difficulty in understanding. The picture quality is not up to standard too.

I had got a DVD player with it, tried to use it but when I play the dvd's the sounds gets worse, could not help much with the dealer it is so bad.

On sugestions I did go for the technical support. They did not turn up on the time they said they would come. I had to wait wait fort hem and then it was an embrassment. the person can saw and said that is how the TV is, it cannot be better.

Just keep away from it. Ofcourse the good thing was the price but don't fall for it.

LG Flatron RF-21FA20KV