Handy:

Bangalore India
Not worth to buy...!
Sep 13, 2017 06:14 PM 8562 Views

Handy:

Guys.I am much frustrated with this product.as you see the price of this machine is also high i.e around 31000 but I got for bit less price online after applying my available coupons. Using from only 8 months.all the colors got revealed.! As it has 6 kg capacity.hardly I put some 30 clothes.and the kind of sound it makes is unbearable.! only after 4 months water started leaking.and for god sake I could not find where is the damage.! I still have my warranty card.so I have called LG customer service for a technician to repair it.still he charged me 300 rupees.!

Like any other machine.programming the wash is simple itself.look of the product is ok.! And it takes sufficient water for washing.! Actual capacity is 6 kg but I don't think so it is at least reaching that capacity.it is less than that.i feel! totally not good product.! still many more out there in LG itself.you can go for them.!

LG FH0B8NDL22 6 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine