Handy:

LG

Pathetic After-Sales-Support for LG - Dishwashe
Apr 07, 2015 06:53 PM 10069 Views

Handy:

Read through some very useful reviews on LG Dishwasher - after sales support. Similar Problems with me.

Harassment from LG Service adds to that. I am calling them for help - describing the problems - they are interpreting the problem in their own way and logging a call the way they think is right - I get a ticket number - the service guy calls me and starts promoting the consumables that they sell door to door - suddenly I find no one is bothered about the problem I am facing with the appliance - If I donot show interest in purchasing those consumables, the ticket gets closed the nest day with different reasons.

The motor of my Dishwasher is breathing its last, giving huge noise. One among these service guys did drop in to my residence as I showed interest in buying his hard water softener. He described me that the motor will be replaced free of cost as it is on warranty for 10 years. But he has to close the ticket. he asked me to raise another call and provide him the number so that he can arrange pickup of the appliance from my residence for a thorough servicing and motor replacement(these, he said is not possible at my place).

When I called him to give the new ticket number, he forgot me by that time and assured me that someone will attend my problem soon.

Such kind of harassment is happening with me for more than a year now. More than 7 complaints registered with LG Customer Care and closed by their technician. my problem remains where it was.

LG Dishwasher