Handy:

LG

Lacknow India
Wastage of money
Jun 12, 2017 05:27 PM 11135 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

LG is a goof brand which is available at world wide. This brand is able to increase its preferance in the consumers due to its good quality but after creating a goodwill in the eyes of consumer now this brand is cheating there customers as now they are providing cheap quality at higher rate which will disappoint you.

I purchased the dishwasher of the LG brand which is not good in its performance.

When I bring this packed box to my home then after opening I came to know that something is broken for which I complaint to the dealer but they are not ready to accept there complaint then I also complaint to there service center but they said it will cist you as it is not covered under warranty.

When I star using this dishwasher then it is not working properly as it creating a lots of noise which is very disturbing for me.

This product is also not durable as I have used it and this could hardly work for only 4 months.

Along with that it is not user friendly as its difficult to maintain and clean.

When I complaint about this then there service center said that they will call you when there is Availability of the service man.

Finally I will say that to purchase this machine is really wastage of money as it is not working properly and it is not so durable.

Thanks.