Cooling and Sound:

Not good...
Jun 04, 2018 05:08 PM 13434 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends, I am back with an another review on LG BSA 12 1 ton inverter split AC. Today I am going to share my real experience with this AC. I bought this AC a few months ago. My room is not very big but this AC does'nt even cools my room quickly, it takes about half an hour to cool even my room. I have heard that split Ac does not make sound but this AC also have sound problem. For about use of two or three months it started producing sound. This AC is not reliable at all. It is a total waste of money. LG is a very good brand and we cannot expect such things from a brand like LG. Its service and support is also very bad. I am not at all satisfied with this AC. There are other air conditioners in the market which are far better than this AC and have the same price like this AC. So I recommend you not to buy this AC.

LG BSA 12 IMA 1 Ton Inverter Split AC