Handy:

LG

LG -Washing Machine -Super Product!
Aug 20, 2019 09:37 PM 8740 Views

Handy:

My twin tub top loading 8 kg washing machine is still up and running even after 14 years. Date of purchase was in the month of April 2005 - A miracle product from the ever trust worthy and most durable home appliance company LG Incorporation! My daily usage of the LG 8 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine is unquestionable - its more like a work horse -day in day out it simply runs like a mad mean machine, the clothes that go into washing through its technology comes out simply ultra clean and dry as a bone. I am totally amazed and astonished to see that such a normal washing machine can go the distance despite all the wear and tear in today's wear and stay clean outfit avatar! We had already decided to purchase the same brand with a little more loading capacity since the family members have grown and Alas we did just that in the month of July 2019 when we bought the same brand as a secondary replacement for the aging washing machine that still holds good .I and my family pledge to stick with the brand for all its durability and tenure of service it has given us over the years - Customers and members looking for a strong and sturdy washing machine must go with the LG Brand of washing machines - Long live LG Washing Machines!

LG 8 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (P9037R3SM)