Handy:

LG

LG Washing machine
Jan 01, 2019 03:39 PM 22999 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi, myself manoj Kumar, I am glad to tell about the product of LG's washing machine, all of you in this review I had like to tell about a washing machine LG why a company named a new washing machine which has been launched. today I will tell you that this is a very good clothes what qualities in the washing machine and its different from other washing machine and I will tell you my experience now, I am telling about some basic features of this washing machine so that are the capacity of this washing machine is 7 kg it is semi automatic, the body material is used in this washing machine is ABS body the type of this person machine is a top loaded, the key features of this washing machine is it is based on rat away technology Oliver wind jet dry 5 + 3, the colour of this washing machine is red and white that is too much attractive the word program for chanchal normal strong the special special feature of this washing machine plastic body roller jet pulsator rate away technology address the interior part of this washing machine is made up by plastic and also the exterior material is plastic the weight of this washing machine is 36 kg and it has two years manufacturing warranty. I am going to tell you are my experience is the washing machine is different so it is great and I am using this machine with about two months and I still have not got any chance to complain. if I talk of power consumption is not so much the power consumption. the washing machine is very light if you want keep the machine from place to place, so you can move very easily and you will not have much trouble and if I talk of its look and sign its looks very nice finally I also all those people who want to take a washing machine please make sure the washing machine because it above all the people I have explained about the features.

LG 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (P8053R3SA)