Handy:

Pune India
Nothing Fuzzy about it
Dec 29, 2019 01:23 PM 12475 Views
(Updated Dec 29, 2019 01:53 PM)

Handy:

I bought this washing machine in late 2017. My first washing machine. I use it for washing regular wear. By that I mean only shirts, trousers, hosiery & light wash . Have not used for heavy wash like blankets etc.

One of the features I bought it for was fuzzy logic. I use the washing machine on alternate days. Once I choose'fuzzy logic' the timer automatically sets to 40 mins regardless of the load. It does all the operations for 40 mins. In case the water supply is slow it can take an hour also. I have never seen the machine readjusting time after sensing load. It is fixed at 40 mins. In case I select'Quick wash' the timer shows 15 mins. Again it is irrespective of load. If water supply is slow than it could well take 30 mins with the timer showing 10 mins or 5 mins left for last spin for even 15 mins.

The system consumes a lot of water & also the detergent is not fully consumed. It is left behind on the tray & has to be cleaned. I have attached pictures of the same. In times of water crisis the washing machine cannot be used for months together.

In the last 2 years that I have been using I fail to understand how the quality of washing has improved. The dirt in the collar folding & handcuff has to be rinsed manually only. The washing machine is unable to remove this dirt. It only consumes more electricity & time. Hand wash can be done faster, is a good exercise & saves electrical energy.

LG 6.2 kg T7281NDDLG Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine