Handy:

LG

Pune India
Life's good
May 17, 2019 03:51 PM 134 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi friends I am telling about the most popular indian brand that is LG. Yes, LG 6.2kg fully automatic top load washing machine. Just now I purchased it from amazon. The service of this company is very best. I like their service. This washing machine has top load.

This machine has more features like if you want to wash less clothes you can choose quick wash. This function is available. This machine does his work automatically. This machine has a turbo drum. Lg gives you 2 year warranty on machine and 10 year warrenty on motor. This is the best fact about this. The price of this machine is just 16999 which is not more.

I like this product. Their service centers are available in every town. So we don't need to worry about service. Buy it blindly. I am giving you a genuine review for this product. thank you.

LG 6.2 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine(T7281NDDLZ)