Video Quality:

FULL HD WITH MAGIC REMOTE & TIME MACHINE
Nov 17, 2017 02:23 PM 1309 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

The LG32LA6200 is the best decision to purchease by my father. The LG fairly slim and look good . the frame and the rest of the chasis is built really well with absolutely no flexes or cracks when pressed. I also really liked the new stand which gives the illusion of a floating display.

With the 20 watt inside speaker produce sound really pleasant. the 32 inch panel has a glossy finish, which makes it reflective with strong ambient light in the room. but the IPS panel is not protected by any glass. There is a great thing that plenty of ports on its back side(3usb port, hdmi port, lan port, adaptor port, vga port, rf in video in) .the other two feature that piqued my interest was the Time Machine II and Tag one.

The Magic Remote(with vice recogination) format let me records my tv shows by voice command.

I like my LG 32inch led wifi tv very much.

LG 32LA6200 Smart Full HD LED TV