Handy:

LG

Ichalkaranji India
Bad Experience With LG ! Need to Improve !!!!
Dec 21, 2017 11:32 AM 1287 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the LG 215L Single door refrigerator .

In my home the first refrigerator are Videocon but in that some problems and make old so we are purchasing new one that LG. That time its newly launched . The colour , and larger Also so we are ordering in our near electronics shop.

After some days , I think 7-8 months completed , that time electricity problems so seven to eight hours electricity are gone and water are come outside . After some days continually water come outside .

That time electricity are on then also same problem we can not understand ! So complaint in shop their shop service provider come and check then he's say , the bucket of water back side available their full and water come in outside . Please check at Every week .

But after two days again its full then service provider , some cooling capacity less because of that problem and he's repair them . Then some two weeks we are need to clean them , but this problem not other refrigerator ! I think it's not mistake of electricity , some refrigerator problem .

If continue ON then some sound was created , some less noise ok but it can be increased with day to day. Some times in month refrigerator was off that time some cockroaches are create in that . All are clean but then also , so after servicing he's say , don't take more food on that ! I think this is not solution over their ! The ice was not make on ice jar , in outside area of ice compartment the ice was make .

I am sharing one experience on that. One time we are take that ice-cream jar and Ice cream was not compact but their jar are tightly attached with surface and not come outside also . So we are OFF to three days that refrigerator and then pull outside .

So , if make ice then not possible and after repairing also doesn't any effect on that.

It's take more electricity but does not capacity to make ice also. In my kitchen the refrigerator was take so some worm climate produce. The refrigerator are evaporated some heated air or hot air this is harmful also . So problem is that if ON continuesly then heat come outside and off then water come outside .

So we are stopped using this. Because how many times we are repair ! ?

LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator