Handy:

Tiruvarur India
LG Refrigrator
Nov 22, 2017 08:18 PM 2437 Views

Handy:

This was our second refrigerator at home.

This model was very stylish with red colour and shine look. It was designed according to trends those days. It has proper compartments for freezer, chiller, vegetables and cold drink sections.

Its very easy to use Vt its magnetic door and lock. which we can use if you are going out of town also its very easy and comfortable for cleaning because its designed in a proper handy way.

It is highly durable because we are using it since past 6 years now and didn't face a any problem even once. Also its very easy to clean the freezer with a simple button that is present within.

It provides good cooling to all the stuffs kept inside and remain fresh for almost 4-5 days.

I am totally happy and satisfied with the product and the price I spent on it. I think everyone should try to buy LG refrigerators at least once in life time.

Write a Review on LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator