Handy:

LG

Not so cooling refrigerator..
May 16, 2017 11:12 PM 3583 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi everyone, I would like to share about the LG single door refrigirator. It is not good enough as per the promises.

LG is been the great name for every product but this refrigirators are not up to that level. Looks are awesome but interior is simply delicate. Inside the refrigirator the partition trays are made up of glass and yet I am afraid that could break so I cannot store any kind of heavy stuff like watermelons or 2lt juice bottles.

I bought it one year ago and in starting everything was ok as it was new but after six to seven months it started troubling. Veggies and fruits stored in it started loosing freshness in 24 hours. Food started spoiling if kept in it. LG promises this refrigirator as a very cooling one but no water takes almost 7 to 8 hours to turn into ice I think thats not really the cooling one. Dont go for it buy another instead.

Write a Review on LG 215L GL-D225BMPZ Single-door Refrigerator